PLANET GROUP INTERNATIONAL (PGI), is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented programme administrator to staff the Coordination & Operations Unit of the company in Limassol, Cypus. The ideal candidate will support the management and execution of the company’s EU-funded and other projects. She/he should have a positive thinking and a ‘Can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
Programme Administrator (Ref. PGI-PA)
Primary Responsibilities include:
• assisting project management in all administration functions and processes;
• preparing, organizing and distributing all necessary project materials;
• drafting and negotiating contracts for experts and suppliers;
• maintaining and updating budgets as projects progress;
• monitoring and completing contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
• tracking of internal resources effort (i.e. timesheets) and expenses;
• managing payments to experts and suppliers and verifying eligibility of project expenses in accordance to the case specific contractual rules;
• providing assistance on accounting tasks, in collaboration with PGI’s Accounting Services;
• communicating contract-related information to all stakeholders;
• establishing and maintaining supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
Requires Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in project administration and management
• university degree;
• experience in the implementation of EU funded projects preferred;
• excellent written and oral communication skills in Greek and English;
• advanced IT Literacy (Excel in Master level);
• problem solving by applying a systematic assessment of alternatives and identifying priorities;
• ability to effectively manage multiple projects;
• Ability to travel and work abroad for short term periods;
• negotiation, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills;
• exceptional time management skills in order to meet the deadlines as required.
PGI offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (Ref. PGI-PA). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.