PLANET S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Adaptability of Employers and Employees in TR33 Region”, ref: EuropeAid/136379/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts. The project will be based in Kütahya where the Technical Assistance Team (TAT) will be located. The intended start date is November 2015 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 20 months from this date.
The current position is for the Key Expert 4: Communication Expert.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in one of the fields of administrative sciences, communication, journalism, public relations or sociology
- Full computer literacy
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 preferably 7 years’ professional experience in the field of public relations and/or communication.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing communication strategies or plans
- Minimum 2 years of experience in implementation of publicity or awareness raising events in projects
- Having working experience in underdeveloped regions will be an asset
- Having experience of working for public bodies will be an asset
If you are interested and available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form in the left to submit your CV.