PLANET S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Adaptability of Employers and Employees in TR33 Region”, ref: EuropeAid/136379/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts. The project will be based in Kütahya where the Technical Assistance Team (TAT) will be located. The intended start date is November 2015 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 20 months from this date.
The current position is for the Key Expert 1: Team Leader.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in one of the fields of administrative sciences, economics, social sciences, urban and regional planning or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of these fields
- Full computer literacy
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Post graduate degree in any of the fields given above will be an asset
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 8 preferably 10 years’ professional experience in project management
- Specific Professional Experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in projects or academic work or in public sector in the field of adaptability of employees or employers or SMEs.
- Having experience in the field of regional development will be an asset
If you are interested and available, please send your CV to email@example.com or use the form in the left to submit your CV.