Planet S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Increasing Adaptability of Employees and Employers with a Social Dialogue Approach”, ref: EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts.
The overall objective of the assignment is to increase the adaptability of employers and employees and employees’ representatives by investing more in human capital. The experts’ team will work in Turkey from January 2016 for 20 months.
The current position is for the KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of law, economic and administrative sciences, education, labour economics, industrial relations, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree minimum 12 years of working experience in one of these fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree in labour economics, industrial relations, law or human resources management will be an asset.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project management;
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience as team leader or managerial positions in implementing projects.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of these fields: human resources management and/or industrial relations;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of active labour market measures or social dialogue;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in any trade union or employer association is an asset.
If you are interested and available, please use the form in the left to submit your CV or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in any case the position for which you are applying and the reference EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR.